2014 EDITION PHOTO ALBUM
NUIT BLANCHE À MONTRÉAL 2014
THE 12TH EDITION IS COMING!
Calling all night owls—Saturday, February 28, 2015 is the date set for the wildest night of the year, full of discoveries and diversions!
The call for submissions for Nuit blanche à Montréal 2015 is now closed. We received a lot of proposals, and we thank you for your interest.
We are currently busy concocting the program for the 12th edition. Stay tuned, the details of the event will be unveiled in February!
If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to pass them along
(IPHONE & ANDROID)
Find the complete Nuit blanche à Montréal program on your mobile device
presented by Hydro-Québec!
The application gives you the complete schedule, including sites, categories and
event details. Use the Radar function to identify the events nearest you.
Becoming a partner of Nuit blanche à Montréal requires a commitment to program, promote and produce the proposed activity. In order to maintain the unique character of the event, the partner must fulfill the following conditions:
- The activity presented must be unique and conceived especially for Nuit blanche.
- The activity must be presented until at least 1 a.m.
- Responsibility for the financing activity must be entirely assumed by the organization or artist.
- The activity must be presented in one of Nuit blanche’s three quartiers or pôle.
- The partner must respect the obligations and deadlines proposed by Nuit blanche.