With widespread support in the community, MONTREAL EN LUMIÈRE created a Board of Patrons that brings together personalities recognized for their commitment to the cultural, tourism and economic life of Montreal. In a way these are the godparents of the event, whose establishment and development they encourage through their knowledge and through their involvement in the Montreal milieu.
- Mr. Raymond Bachand – Deputy of Outremont
- Mr. Pascal Bérubé – Minister for Tourism
- Mr. Alain Cousineau – Corporate director
- Mr. Guy Crevier – President & Publisher, La Presse
- Mr. Michael Fortier – Vice-Chairman, RBC Capital Markets
- Ms. Isabelle Hudon – President, Financière Sun Life Québec
- Mr. Louis Lalande – Executive vice-president for CBC/Radio-Canada French Services
- Mr. Jean-François Lisée – Minister of International Relations, La Francophonie and External Trade and Minister responsible for the Montréal region
- Mr. Jacques Parisien – Executive Vice-President and Chief Operating Officer, Astral Media inc., and President, Astral Radio
- Mr. Erik Ryan – Senior Vice-President, Communications and External Relations, Rio Tinto Alcan
- Mr. Javier San Juan – President and Chief Executive Officer,
- Mr. Philippe Sureau – Administrator and advisor to the president,
Transat A.T. inc.
- Ms. Martine Turcotte – Vice Chair, Québec, Bell
- Mr. Martin Thibodeau – President, RBC Royal Bank, Quebec Headquarters