With widespread support in the community, MONTREAL EN LUMIÈRE created a Board of
Patrons that brings together personalities recognized for their commitment to the
cultural, tourism and economic life of Montreal. In a way these are the godparents
of the event, whose establishment and development they encourage through their knowledge
and through their involvement in the Montreal milieu.
- Mr. Raymond Bachand – Strategic Advisor, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Ms. Dominique Vien – Minister for Tourism, Government of
- Mr. Denis Coderre – Mayor of Montreal
- Mr. Guy Crevier – President & Publisher, La Presse
- Mr. Michael Fortier – Vice-Chairman, RBC Capital Markets
- Mme Phoebe Greenberg – Director and founder, PHI Center
- M. Geoff Molson – Owner, President and Chief Executive Officer, Club de hockey Canadien
- Ms. Isabelle Hudon – President, Sun Life Financial
- Mr. Louis Lalande – Executive vice-president, CBC/Radio-Canada French Services
- Mr. Alain Cousineau – Corporate director
- Mr. Erik Ryan – Executive Vice President of Marketing, Strategy and External Relations, SNC-Lavalin inc.
- Mr. Philippe Sureau – Administrator and advisor to the president, Transat A.T. inc.
- Mr. Martin Thibodeau – President, RBC Royal Bank, Quebec
- Ms. Martine Turcotte – Executive vice-president, Quebec Head, Bell
- M. Robert Poëti – Minister of Transport, Government of Québec