The Board of Directors of MONTRÉAL EN LUMIÈRE consists of 15 members. In addition
to Festival President Alain Simard and Chief Executive Officer Jacques-André Dupont,
it brings together nine representatives from culture, tourism and business in Montréal.
Completing the Board are four representatives of L'Équipe Spectra, overseer and
designer of the project.
- Michel Archambault – Chairman of the Board
Emeritus professor, Montreal’s School of Management (UQAM) and Chairholder of the Board of Governors,
Transat Chair in Tourism
- Alain Simard – President and founder
Président, L'Équipe Spectra inc.
- Jacques-André Dupont – Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer, MONTREAL EN LUMIÈRE
- Madeleine Careau – Vice-President, Culture
Chief Executive Officer, Orchestre symphonique de Montréal
- Pierre Bellerose – Vice-President, Tourism
General Manager, Société des célébrations du 375e anniversaire de Montréal
- Claude Gendron – Secretary
Vice-President, Finances, L’Équipe Spectra inc.
- Nathalie Carrière – Administrator
Vice-President, Communications and Publicity, L’Équipe Spectra inc.
- Jean-Pierre Curtat – Administrator
Executive Chef, Nuance Restaurant - Casino de Montréal
- Michel G. Giguère – Administrator
General Manager, Le Centre Sheraton
- Caroline Jamet – Administrator
Vice-President, Communications, La Presse, President Éditions La Presse and Éditions Gesca
- Michel Leblanc – Administrator
President and CEO of the Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal
- Jacques Aubé – Administrator
Executive Vice President and General Manager, evenko
- Laurent Saulnier – Administrator
Vice-President, Programming and Production, L’Équipe Spectra inc.
- Suzanne Sauvage – Administrator
President and Chief Executive Officer, Musée McCord