The Board of Directors of MONTRÉAL EN LUMIÈRE consists of 15 members. In addition
to the President of festival, Alain Simard, and the Chief Executive Officer, Jacques-André
Dupont, it brings together nine representatives of Montreal’s cultural milieu, in
tourism and business. Four representatives of L’Équipe Spectra, overseer and designer
of the project, complete the Board.
- Michel Leblanc – Chairman of the Board
President and CEO of the Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal
- Alain Simard – President and founder
Président, L'Équipe Spectra inc.
- Jacques-André Dupont – Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer, MONTRÉAL EN LUMIÈRE
- Madeleine Careau – Vice-President, Culture
Chief Executive Officer, Orchestre symphonique de Montréal
- Pierre Bellerose – Vice-President, Tourism
Vice-President, Public Relations, Research and Product Development, Tourisme Montreal
- Michel G. Giguère – Vice-president, Economy
General Manager, Le Centre Sheraton
- Claude Gendron – Secretary
Vice-President, Finances, L’Équipe Spectra inc.
- Nathalie Carrière – Administrator
Vice-President, Communications and Publicity, L’Équipe Spectra inc.
- Jean-Pierre Curtat – Administrator
Executive Chef, Nuance Restaurant – Casino de Montréal
- Jacques Aubé – Administrator
Executive Vice President and General Manager, evenko
- Caroline Jamet – Administrator
Vice-President, Communications, La Presse, President Éditions La Presse
and Éditions Gesca
- Laurent Saulnier – Administrator
Vice-President, Programming and Production, L’Équipe Spectra inc.
- Suzanne Sauvage – Administrator
President and Chief Executive Officer, Musée McCord
- Jacques Primeau – Administrator
President, Jacques K. Primeau Productions
- Bernard Labrecque – Administrator
Partner, IBM Global Business Services
My Personalized Schedule
Prepare Your Calendar of Activities